“Great vision without great people is irrelevant.”
Jim Collins,Good to Great
Senior Credentialing Specialist.
MedSpoke is a high-growth B2C & B2B SaaS company and we are building the team that will help accelerate revenues, scale the business and create sustainable customer value. We are a key enabler of medical credentialing, helping physicians and nurses get into their jobs quicker. MedSpoke is a true technology startup, it’s not for the corporate culture and you should only apply if you are ready to live a true startup life.
This role reports to the Director of Credentialing and will have significant collaboration with the sales, customer and marketing team. The role is based in our Downtown San Antonio HQ, located in the heart of the San Antonio tech district in Geekdom.
The Credentialing specialist is responsible for ensuring that healthcare providers meet client facility and accrediting agency standards. Who We Are: Our passionate, creative and talented employees have made MedSpoke one of the most innovative credentialing companies around. We are a fun environment and love to win. We value our employees and recognize & reward hard work. We are obsessive about creating great experiences for our clients and employees.
- Internal and external new credentialing files, ensuring the completeness of a file to perform verification of credentials through correspondence, phone contact, internet sites, etc.
- Be a first-line communicator with physicians, healthcare entities, external verification sources and services, and delegated contractors.
- Maintaining a current and accurate, system-wide data repository for provider information. This includes establishing and updating provider profiles within the MedSpoke database.
- Obtaining and evaluating primary source verification of provider credentials, maintaining currency of expired verification, and facilitating the communication of significant findings and process milestones to clients throughout the SBG system.
- Must be able to work on multiple daily tasks with efficiency and high-quality accuracy while handling multiple internal and external communications.
- Plan work to meet regulatory and customer defined deadlines, which requires coordination to minimize redundancy of work when multiple organizations share common providers.
We Are Looking For Team Members Who Are:
- Self-motivated to achieve goals
- Obsessed with creating great experiences for our clients
- Outside the box thinkers
- Career oriented with a desire for advancement
- Enthusiastic about being part of an organization that recognizes your talent
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Like to work in a team but can worm alone.
- Monitor weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activity to achieve goals; provide accurate and timely pipeline reports.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all organizational levels; Able to conduct self in polite and professional manner.
- Demonstrated high level of people skills, written and verbal communications skills
- Detail orientated, leadership abilities, organization, and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Associates Degree (Bachelors preferred)
- ABLE TO ADAPT TO NEW PROCEDURES QUICKLY
- Experience in credentialing, privileging or licensing for Physicians
- Work closely Marketing Dept. for effective implementation
- Constructively share feedback to improve processes and strategies.
- Uphold process protocols for organization and department related to Medical Staffing records and accurate documentation of all interactions with donors.
- Other duties as assigned.